Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: I know its early ....BUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I know its early ....BUT

    The football season is just around the corner and will be upon us before ya know it ...Im not that big of a highschool fan anymore, dont really keep up with any of the teams around here and dont know what any of them have but I am a diehard college and NFL fan and I for one cannot wait until the season gets here...but I wanted to see everybodys predictions for the playoff teams this year in the NFL

    AFC

    East Champs --- Pats (13-3)
    North Champs --- Browns (11-5)
    South Champs --- Colts (12-4)
    West Champs --- Chargers (11-5)
    Wildcard --- Jags (11-5)
    Wildcard --- Steelers (10-6)



    NFC

    East Champs --- Cowboys (14-2)
    North Champs --- Vikings (12-4)
    South Champs --- Saints (11-5)
    West Champs --- Seahawks (11-5)
    Wildcard --- Packers (10-6)
    Wildcard --- Eagles (10-6)
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member truesportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know its early ....BUT

    i like those predictions. not sure about the nfc wilcards though. i think the giants will be better than thepackers or the eagles, also steelers afc north champs and browns wildcard.
    LIFE IS A SPORT

  3. #3
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know its early ....BUT

    Skins will shock the NFC East and the world. I know.....I'm delusional.
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know its early ....BUT

    I don't see the Browns making the playoffs. I think they snuck up on people last year. That won't happen this year. Nor will they go 7-1 at home this year like they did last year.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know its early ....BUT

    Well I wasn't asking for approval or anything ...just giving you my "PREDICTIONS"...I do think the Browns will make the playoffs this year, might not win the division but they will atleast be a wildcard...they made some vast improvements on the D-Line in the offseason adding Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams
    "Why so serious?"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know its early ....BUT

    Don't see the Giants on the couch for the playoffs
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #7
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know its early ....BUT

    AFC

    North- Steelers ( can't go against my favorite team, but the Browns worry me a bit )
    East- Pats ( nobody else can even come close to them in their division )
    South- Jags ( I think this is the year they unseat the Colts )
    West- Chargers ( LT, Merriman enough said )
    wildcard- Browns
    wildcard- Colts

    NFC
    East Champs - Cowboys ( to many playmakers )
    Norht Champs - Packers ( depending on how Rodgers plays )
    South Champs- Saints ( Drew Brees and all his weapons will be tough to outscore )
    West Champs- Cardinals ( my upset pick, if their WR's can stay healthy )
    Wild Card- Seahawks
    Wild Card- Redskins

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know its early ....BUT

    AFC East- Pats- 14-2
    AFC West- Chargers- 13-3
    AFC North- Steelers- 11-5
    AFC South- Jags-12-4

    Wildcard Titans-11-5/Colts-10-6


    NFC East- Cowboys 12-4
    NFC West- Seahawks 10-6
    NFC North- Packers 11-5
    NFC South- Saints 11-5

    Vikings 9-7/Gaints 10/6
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •